Sunday, May 10, 2015

I Ain't No Fashion Blogger, I Like Prints Too Much.

I call this the Mother's Day Special--"The Modern Housewife"

I threw some pink in my hair before my surgery so that I could prove my bravery to myself. Also note clear jelly heels. #nineties

Greg taught me the magic of the half sleeve, and I haven't gotten over it. Also I'm pretty sure this dress and these shoes were made for each other. 

This outfit earned "Green is a good color on you" from Greg. #bae

I call this one "Shine Bright Like a Diamond", cuz I wore it with my sparkly flats day-of. Snapped this pic to show that I successfully tailored this maternity bodycon dress to be a regular bodycon dress! (Read: I sewed a straight line on each side of the dress through the waist. #skillz)

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! I love your style! It's so fun. I want to copy you and post some outfits on my blog that I've liked but I haven't collected enough of them!

    ReplyDelete