At least, that's what I feel like I'm saying when I post pictures like this. But I take these (usually poorly lit) photos to remind myself that I'm worth the effort it takes to look put together.
I haven't gotten my hair done in a looooooong time, so I've got a legit ombre look happening now. Still trying to decide what I will do with it long-term.
 |
| A pretty blouse from H&M, complete with post-church wrinkles. |
 |
| I'm getting into ear cuffs and things like that. It makes me feel edgy in lieu of pink or blue hair. |
 |
| Got these lace-up gladiator sandals from Target and they might be my favorite sandals of all time. |
 |
| Good hair day, featuring Dutch Crown braid. |
 |
| Another good hair day, featuring One-Sided Dutch Braid. |
 |
| Possibly the best bouffant I've ever done in my hair. |
 |
| Got this vintage rainbow beauty on Etsy and wore it for Easter. |
 |
Dear Cats on Everything I Wear: I ain't quittin' you!
|
How are you able to braid your hair when it's that short!? Pure. Talent.
ReplyDelete