Sheryl is such a good person--she has become the person that paints my toenails for me. (I can't reach them anymore, and I think that feet are suuuuuuuuuper gross.) So this week I requested Jack-o-lanterns for my toes, and because she's extra nice, she also did candy corn fingernails! Yay for fun nails!
We crashed a party last night. Well, we went to Whitney's sister Nancy's house and went trick-or-treating with some of the Rode cousins. They were super nice to let us tag along, and they even fed us a yummy dinner!
I was really excited to wear my costume this year. (Thanks Sheryl and Aunt Lissa for the help!) I was Wonder Woman and Greg was Cool 70s dude--note the skin-tight bellbottoms, tucked-in polo shirt and middle-parted hair... So hot!
We had lots of fun watching the kids get all excited about Halloween. Claire was especially cute, and I'm kicking myself that I didn't get a picture of her last night. She was a princess, and she sang the Sleeping Beauty song (you know, "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream..."). She's only barely two! Her awesomeness blows my mind on a regular basis.
I also made some sugar cookies and Greg and I decorated them because I thought it would be fun.
...and fun it was!
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment