Tuesday, October 25, 2011

This Week, so Far...


On Sunday we carved pumpkins at the Smiths' house. I love Charlie, and Greg loves Lego man. (See how the head has the notches on top and bottom like a Lego head?)



 Again, in the spirit of Halloween, I made some sugar cookies in the shape of candy corns! They actually turned out really tasty, and Greg obviously loved them. (Seriously, I love Greg's face in that picture. I laughed so hard.) Thanks Pinterest for the idea, thanks Mom for the sugar cookie recipe, and thanks Bethany for the use of the electric mixer.




 And now for another pic of the Stes. I feel like the "big puffy version of Steph". I'm starting to get to the point where I almost don't recognize myself anymore, and I wonder "Will I ever look like a normal person again?"

 I just keep telling myself that I'm gonna get a little Charlie guy out of it, and even though I don't feel beautiful, being pregnant is the most feminine thing I can think of, and that is a beautiful thing.

 Charlie is getting so big! This is us, at 30.5 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment