Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Fall is Coming. Maybe.

I keep wearing copious amounts of my favorite color, hoping that it will finally cool down for good. Sigh. Texas is still Texas. 


The World's softest shirt + faux leather leggings = suuuuper cool and comfy

Going for hot librarian with this pose, apparently. Dat cardigan tho.

Black-on-black-on-black. What else is there? Also note sparkly black oxfords which miiiiight not give me a case of Canoe Feet.

A rare sighting of boho-styled Steph. 

Gimme all the oversized graphic prints.

When I dyed my hair, I was trying to achieve a subtle ombre. Clearly that didn't work here lol.

Bringing back the old lady caftan!

The Master of Pose at work

This is my favorite pencil skirt of all time. Such stretch, so wow.

P.S. I need to stop taking pictures with so much clutter in the background. I swear I clean my house, guys.

1 comment: