Many things happened that I did not expect*:
I had only one migraine which lasted only a few hours.
I went to Germany and France.
I was finally able to get back into running.
I struggled to figure out what I wanted to do with my life after graduating.
Some pretty difficult stuff in my personal life came up.
We didn't buy a house, opting to keep saving instead.
I read 45 books.
I played a couple paying gigs with a chamber music trio.
I hopped a red eye to Washington to see my brother play a violin solo in a regional concert.
I got over 500 mosquito bites from April--October.
I looked normal in a photograph.
I actually sent out Christmas cards, for the first time in my adult life (see previous line).
I pulled a muscle in my neck/shoulder.
Charlie turned 5, which was surprising somehow (WHY DID 5 YEARS OF HIS LIFE GO SO FAST)
I got called to be the Primary Chorister in our ward.
After a year like that, I'm interested to see what 2017 will bring.
*Some things were not unexpected, like the time I bought 30 lbs of peaches at a farmer's market.

No comments:
Post a Comment