Sunday, January 22, 2017

Oh My Charles, January 2017 Edition

It's time for another installment of the zany things my small hooligan says!


In a holiday mood
Greg: Charlie, what does Santa say?
Charlie: (in old man voice) Mmmmm, tasty cookies!


Admiring my fitness
Charlie: (grabbing my arm) I like your squishy bones!
A few days later
Charlie: (pinching my arm) I like your pinchy other side!



"So much chocolate milk in my life!"


Me: I love you, little monkey.
Charlie: Monkeys don't wear underpants!



"Can I play Daniel Tiger for just a lot of minutes?"


"Your lips are so gluey, mom!"



New Charlie word coinage: "betowards", as in, both between and towards something




Greg and I put Charlie to bed with his door open as usual, then discussed putting on a show, and from his room Charlie yelled, "That sounds great!"





After a long trip to the supermarket saying no to his zillion requests
Me: Buddy, it's not my job to give you every single thing that you want from the store.
Charlie: Well your job is getting in the way of my job!




Throwing shade in the car
"Everyone's a baby!"


Multitasking! Clarifying something he missed while dissing dad
"Whadja say? Baby?"




(Me pointing to the hole in my pants)
Charlie: You should take those to Grandma's house.

Charlie LARPing in his room, jumping and kicking and exclaiming "AAAAHHH! Very hard boss!"


No comments:

Post a Comment