I feel so so lucky that I get to have another baby. We had to wait a long time to have another baby. Those were hard years.
Pregnancy is tough for me. I'll be honest---there's not much that I enjoy about being pregnant.
We've had a couple scares with this pregnancy. I had unexplained bleeding around 6 weeks that lasted for a few days, and I thought I was having a miscarriage.
At my 20 week ultrasound the baby was moving so much that they couldn't see all the details of his little heart. They scheduled a follow up scan for 2 weeks later which showed that everything is fine, but those were 2 very difficult weeks for me.
I've had mild to severe kidney pain throughout this entire pregnancy, but apparently it's nothing to worry about. Just my uterus putting pressure on my kidneys.
And the constant heartburn no matter what I eat, how I eat, or when I eat is really getting old.
All this aside, this pregnancy will be much shorter than the time I spent desperately aching to be pregnant, so I'm trying to keep it in perspective.
Yay, yay, Stephanie!! I am so glad to hear this! I have been thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteP.S. boys are the best ;)