Monday, April 11, 2011

Another Monday...

I don't have to have a bad attitude just because it's Monday, right?

Cameraphone pic


For starters, I rode my bike to work this morning, and it went well. The air was pretty cold for my lungs, but even though I hadn't ridden my bike since September, it wasn't that hard to make it up the hill today. Thank you, running! Mike the Bike loved the exercise, too. He has missed being active.

Another cameraphone pic

I got a happy surprise today. My friend Wendy came to Provo for a visit, and she surprised us by showing up at work! I have missed her. She is so cheery and spunky. We were so happy to see her, because she moved home to Ogden in December. She deferred school so she could work to save money for a mission, and she recently got her call to serve in the Moscow West Russia Mission! I am so happy for her, and I totally predicted that she'd go Russian speaking. It's cool, too, because I'm going to start taking Russian soon, so maybe someday we'll be able write each other in Russian!

The Linde Fam. Presh!


Also, I'm missing home pretty badly these last few weeks, but that's ok because my parents and my younger siblings are coming down to Provo to party with us for Graduation! Yay! I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving, so I'm pretty excited!

It's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment