Monday, April 25, 2011

Graduation!


I graduated!!!!
Well, I walked at the ceremony. I only have one more 3-credit class to take in Spring Term, so I wanted to take the chance to celebrate while I could. 
I was so happy that my family came into town! It was so great to party with them this weekend!


On Saturday we went shopping for Easter dresses for the chicas, and the boys did whatever they could to entertain themselves. Nate looks dashing in his mustache! He look so different with this mustache that I barely recognized him, just like the quarter machine promised!

Then we went to Red Lobster to celebrate my graduation, and Greg and I split the Lobster Lover's Dream. It was soooo ridiculously delicious! This was the first time that I've had lobster, and I loved it so much. Thanks Nacho! Sure do love you!


The girls liked my maxi dress so much that they had to copy me!

We are the childrens. And we love each other.

  
My dad is making a funny face, but oh well. Sorry Nacho!


The Goodlookers. 


Then the fam came to church with me and Greg, and they were kinda freaked out by my ward, but it's all good. Just because everyone is the same age, doesn't mean that it can't be a good ward, right? haha
We had a lovely Easter Sunday. After church, we ate the Easter Dinner that we had prepared at our house: ham, baked potatoes, rolls, and salad. At our apartment, the kitchen table is so small that Greg and I don't even eat in our kitchen, so we transported all the food to the hotel and ate our feast in the conference room off of the lobby. We felt a little ghetto, but most important, I ate Easter Dinner with my family for the first time in three years!
The fam left this morning, and I miss them already. I wish that I lived closer to home, because it's hard to be so far away from people you love so much. But, I was so happy that they could skip out on their lives for a few days to party with me and Greg! We love our family so much! Thanks for coming, little family!

2 comments: