Saturday, May 14, 2011

Friday the 13th/ The Goodlookers Celebrate 1 Year!

Our anniversary is May 1st, but we moved that weekend, and I was sick the weekend after that, so we celebrated our first anniversary this weekend! Greg bought me my favorite flowers: beautiful yellow roses! (I bought Greg a cool t-shirt a few weeks ago, so I did do something for him too, haha.)



And we went to the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake for a romantic getaway. It was nice there. We stayed in the "Carriage Suite", so our bed was a giant carriage-thingy. Themed rooms are fun like that, and we talked about how someday when we actually have money we could actually decorate our house and stuff. Someday...

The point is, this last year of being married to Greg has been the best year ever. Really. I knew pretty early on that I wanted to marry Greg, but I had no idea that he would be the best husband ever! I feel so lucky to have snagged such a great guy. He is my dream man. Love you, Mr. Goodlooker!




2 comments:

  1. I can't believe its already been a year!! You two look so happy together :)

    ReplyDelete