...because I decided that it is!
I did have some help, though.
It is finally acting like spring today, and the weather is gorgeous outside. All the trees are bursting with beautiful blossoms.
I got lots of sleep last night, and have spent lots of time with my Mr. Goodlooker lately.
I totally aced my Russian test today, and that feels pretty atleechna.
Today I finished reading The Runner's Guide to the Meaning of Life, which is an excellent read about reasons to run and life lessons learned from running.
Today is Cinco de Mayo, so Greg and I have talked like Mexicans all day and we ate dinner at Costa Vida to celebrate (even though you can hardly classify it as Mexican haha)
I've eaten some tasty chocolate today, and my apple for a snack was crisp, juicy, and tart--just the way I like it!
I finished some other assignments that were hanging over my head, so now I can breathe a little easier.
As my dad would say, "It's all good."
![]() |
| Thanks, Callan! It's still making me laugh two years later. |

I agree, the sun and real spring weather make being here so much better!! Congrats on the great test score!
ReplyDelete