We moved this month, and I haven't put up pics of our new place yet because we still haven't unpacked all of our stuff. In our defense, we're moving again in 3 months, so it's hard to want to unpack... Some people call it lazy, but I like to think it's smart. (At least I'll keep telling myself that.) I also didn't want to post pics until the place was really clean, but who am I kidding? It's me. I don't like to clean. If I don't post the pics now, it may never happen. So here we are:
Living Room
Kitchen
2nd bedroom/Pile-it Room/Pirate Room
Our room, complete with Greg at the computer
In case anyone was wondering, the walls were already painted those colors when we moved in--these apartments are rented to single girls during the regular school year, which is why we have to move in August.
As a graduation gift, Greg bought me a shweeeeeeet new laptop and Microsoft Office 2010, and both of these acquisitions have made me very happy. Also, I can do my homework at home now! Yay! Look at what a mammoth my 17" laptop is compared to my old baby 9" netbook! He was a little guy--also a gift from Mr. Goodlooker. He likes to buy stuff for me, apparently :)
I also took the liberty of buying myself some cute new shoes at Target yesterday. They were on sale, and I couldn't say no. Also note the new seafoam green (one of my fave colors) nail polish on my toes.
No comments:
Post a Comment