Thursday, August 4, 2011

I had a birthday!

My delicious ice cream cake


Greg had been asking me what I wanted for my birthday for weeks, and I could never come up with anything that I wanted. Then on Monday, I decided that Chinese food and ice cream cake would make me a happy lady. So Greg and I went and got the desired foods, and indeed, I was very happy. Eating Chinese food on birthdays is a Linde family tradition, so I'm glad that I could still participate this year, even from a distance :)

Then we went to our friends' house to help them move some boxes around, and they threw a little surprise party for me, which was awesome! I've always wanted one of those, but you can't really ask for a surprise party, haha. We had a great time playing Sonic Racing and eating funfetti cake. (Yes, I ate lots of sugar yesterday.)

I was so happy to get the cards and presents and birthday wishes from my family and friends. They were all so fun and thoughtful. I love birthdays because I always feel extra loved. Thanks, everyone, for making yesterday a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment