Thursday, December 4, 2014

December Update AKA Picture Dump

We've been busy lately. Here are some pictures to prove it.

Lil Buddy is growing up!

Charlie rode a pony and he loved it! 





Charlie broke his arm, but it's all healed now. (Thankfully!)

I read this thought-provoking narrative that challenged my ideas of damnation and eternity.

I met Grumpy Cat (and sidenote: I'm never getting glasses without the anti-glare finish again. Curse my cheapness!) 

I read the Child Whisperer and got great ideas for how to interact better with Charlie, and this list sums up most of my problems with my parents.

We played Captain Bacon's Giant Journey with Karen Billings over Thanksgiving and had a blast having her here! (Thanks for the game, Jenn.)

Wait for iiiiiiiiiiiiit

I dyed my hair white again! 
Got a new fake tree! (PS I vacuumed the floor right after this picture)




Made Christmas cookies with Hannah



And I'm getting so excited for Christmas in a way that I never have before. It feels good to be an adult sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. Fun! Christmas cookies! I will have to read those books and P.S.- I need your address....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where was that pony ride?? Avery has been asking/wanting to ride a horse everyday for the past few weeks... I'm thinking it would be a great birthday thing to do. And as always, Charlie looks super cute while riding it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was before Halloween, we went to HeeHaw Farms. I dunno if they're still open... Sorry.

      Delete