Monday, January 31, 2011

Playing Hooky

One of my favorite things about Greg is how chill he is. I have been complaining a lot to him lately about how much I don't want to go to school this semester. So last night when I asked him if I had to go to school the next day, he said, "Nope, you don't have to." After that, I decided that Greg was right. I slept in this morning, went to work for a couple of hours, and then did whatever I wanted! I went to Borders and perused the books, then bought some of my favorite candy at 7-11 and went home to watch While You Were Sleeping. All in all, a good day.


I think it's hilarious that I am so rebellious about schoolwork this semester. I have been going to college since 2006, and I still haven't learned the importance of homework; I still feel so put upon when my teachers assign any homework, as funny as that is. I hope that I will eventually learn how to do my homework like a good student. We'll see.

On Saturday I went shopping for a new pair of pants and came home with a pair of pants, a cardigan, and a dress. (Greg is definitely not the metro-sexual type, but he does know what cardigans and pencil skirts are.) When I came home, he asked me what I got, so I showed him my purchases. Then he said, "Oh my gosh, what a cute cardigan!" Of course he was joking, but for a second I got excited and replied, "You think so!?!" As I was saying that, I realized that he was kidding, and I had a good laugh. Mr. Goodlooker, you are too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment