Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Weekendsssss


Last weekend, Greg and I watched the entire Lord of the Rings series with our friends, Nick and Little Linda and Luke. Friday night was Fellowship, Saturday night was Two Towers, and Monday night was Return of the King. We are nerds! But, I am so happy that we watched them all in one weekend, because we were better able to appreciate the storyline and whatnot. The point is that I forgot how epic those movies are. Amazing story with deep symbolism--now I need to read the books. Sometimes I feel like there is never enough time to read all the books that I want to read. There are so many amazing books out there!
 
This week has been tough (all 2 days of it). I have been so overloaded with schoolwork, and I just want another break. Luckily for me, we are going to Albuquerque this weekend! Yay! We are driving with the Smiths down there to meet up with Kevin and Cebrin! (They are driving from Allen, Texas, and Albuquerque is about halfway between Allen and Provo.) I am soooooo excited! It's gonna be so great to chill in sunny Albuquerque with some of my favorite people--at least it better be sunny!


We had a similar reunion last summer in Denver, and we all had a blast. We agreed that it might not be possible to have as much fun as we did last year, but that it's worth a try! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment