Our trip to Nuevo Mexico was muy fantastico! We had a great time with our family. I'd even venture to say that I had more fun this year than last year...
In my opinion, Albuquerque is a ghetto city. I was not super impressed. (Sorry to anyone who loves it there.) Maybe I just grew up in a nice town, but I saw more street fights there in one weekend than I have seen in my whole life... Even the nice parts of town weren't that nice.
Sadly, we did not take any group pictures, even though at least 3 of us (including me) brought cameras. Oh well. One of my favorite things from the trip is that our little niece Claire now calls Greg "Egg". Every time she sees him now, she says "Hi Egg!" It's super cute, and now I think I will start to call him "Egg" too.
No comments:
Post a Comment