Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, America!

We had a great weekend. On Friday night Greg and I went to the Orem Owls game because Sheryl scored us free tickets. We had lots of fun with the Smiths, and there was a cool fireworks show after the game. Little Claire was mesmerized by the fireworks; when the show ended, she refused to get out of her chair and kept saying "More, more!". 

Clairebear with her favorite person, Aunt Sheryl.

Big smiles!

Whitney and I look like twins now with our platinum hair.





On Saturday, Greg and I rode our bikes up to BYU campus and watched the Stadium of Fire fireworks show. It was fun to see tons of fireworks and spend some quality time with Mr. Goodlooker. He's so fun.

On Monday, we were going to wake up and watch the hot air balloon launches and then go to the parade, but I didn't wake up until 11 am, so by then the parade was definitely over. Oops. Then we cleaned the house and went to Whit's parents' house for a giant BBQ/fireworks show. I like the Rodes alot. They are such good people, and they put on a great party! Practically everyone they knew was there! I enjoyed watching the fireworks and eating snowcones on the lawn with the kiddos. 

Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment