Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I love unicorns and pizza! I also love other stuff, too.

Steg, Steph, and Greph


 On Friday night, Greg's dad was driving through the Provo area on his way to Salt Lake City, so we met him at a gas station in Orem so that he could give us a box full of the stuff that we left in Texas over Christmas Break. (We had too much for our suitcases.) Greg's parents are so great, it was like second Christmas! Among other things, we got a 4.5 pound box of shortbread cookies, and Greg has loved eating them every day. My favorite part of the box was the Unicorn Pillow Pets that my family sent to Texas. I am thrilled to be reunited with the dear unicorns.
 
On Monday night we made the trek to Litzas Pizza in Salt Lake to hang out with some cool Billings relatives. Litzas has been Greg's dad's favorite pizza place for thirty years, so he's always happy to go there, and we are always happy to hang out with him! We also like to eat tasty pizza. Luckily, we ordered way too much pizza, so Greg and I got to take home leftovers! Yay!



In other news...


I also want to give a shout-out to Maura. This marathon training is starting to really kick my butt--it's time consuming and tiring. But, I am so happy that I have such a great friend like Maura that is willing to go along with all my crazy harebrained schemes. How many of your friends would train for and run a marathon with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment